- Uses clear descriptions, inspiring examples, and easy-to-follow diagrams
- Demonstrates the latest practices in progressive enhancement, cross-browser compatibility, and when you may be better off using CSS3
If you’re looking to create more enriching web experiences and express your creativity through code, then this is the book for you.
Author Ethan Brown (Web Development with Node and Express) not only guides you through simple and straightforward topics (variables, control flow, arrays), but also covers complex concepts such as functional and asynchronous programming. You’ll learn how to create powerful and responsive web applications on the client, or with Node.js on the server.
- Use ES6 today and transcompile code to portable ES5
- Explore objects and object-oriented programming
- Tackle new concepts such as iterators, generators, and proxies
- Grasp the complexities of asynchronous programming
- Work with the Document Object Model for browser-based apps
- Learn Node.js fundamentals for developing server-side applications
Also read my other post,
Hope you find this post useful. For any comments, use the comments section.
Latest posts by Uday (see all)
- How to run shell commands using SSH connection in Java - July 26, 2017
- Java program to print rectangle of stars - July 20, 2017
- Introduction to Java Enum data type with example programs - March 31, 2017